Nutritional Treatments to Improve Mental Health Disorders
Nationally-recognized naturopathic doctor, Anne Procyk, ND, has created the go-to reference for anyone looking to improve their wellbeing. Using nutrition and non-pharmaceutical interventions, Dr. Procyk presents a biology-based approach to think more holistically about assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues.
- Correct the vitamin and mineral deficiencies that contribute to mental health symptoms
- How to feed your brain the right food to optimize focus and performance
- Strategies to improve sleep
- Identify common hormonal imbalances misdiagnosed as mental illness
- Case studies
- Handouts to empower clients