A New Paradigm for Deeper Healing and Lasting Change
A New Paradigm for Deeper Healing and Lasting Change
What's the Promise of Self-Compassion for Your Practice?
Imagine an increase in positive outcomes as your clients let go of shame and self-judgment and motivate themselves with kindness rather than criticism. Envision them carrying these new healing practices into their daily lives and managing depression, anxiety, shame, and sadness with greater ease. And there are benefits for you too. Recent research confirms that strengthening your own capacity for self-compassion actually makes you a better therapist. Here's what this new course delivers:
- Effective approaches for helping clients quiet their inner critic, internalize a friendly self-talk voice, and overcome internal barriers to practicing self-compassion
- Powerful strategies to relieve the shame and self-judgment that keep many clients locked in anxiety, depression, anger, loneliness, and low self-esteem
- Wise counsel and guidance on incorporating self-compassion practices with the other therapeutic approaches you already use
- Step-by-step examples drawn from the presenters' clinical practices
- Instruction for strengthening your own capacity for self-compassion for increased energy, emotional bandwidth, and presence
Bring a new dimension of deeper healing and lasting change to your clients now. Start learning right away, when you sign up for our all-new video course: The Transforming Power of Self-Compassion.
Learn From the Leading Innovators in Self-Compassion
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.
Learn from the leaders in the self-compassion movement without the cost or hassle of travel.
Sign up now to lock in this great price!
Register for this intensive training course without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. We’re that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
What happens next?
Register now to get your login for instant access to the online portal.
Review all the course materials at your own pace and at your convenience! Access all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices. Click here for course objectives and outline.
Watch your email for the order confirmation and link to get immediate access to all course videos and materials online, plus downloadable PDF exercises to work through with the training.
Start interacting with other online attendees via chat message boards.
Complete your CE tests online when it's convenient for you. Click here for total course CE Credit.
There's More! Get 3 Free Bonus Audio Workshops—a $389 Value! When You Sign Up Now
Dive into a detailed exploration of techniques for strengthening self-compassion with Christopher Germer, Ph.D.
Compassion and Self-Compassion—a 3-Hour Intensive Audio Workshop. Find out how to use self-compassion to help your clients relieve shame, self-criticism, defensiveness, and denial. Learn techniques for stilling the mind, witnessing pain with compassion, and embracing the sorrows of life without being overwhelmed by them.
Master a simple, powerful technique that opens the door for deep healing of shame and self-criticism with Tara Brach, Ph.D.
True Refuge—Audio Tutorial with Detailed Handout. Explore RAIN, a simple but powerful technique for directing attention to one's inner world. Learn how to use RAIN to help your clients discover the thoughts and emotions that make up their true inner experiences and open the door for undoing unconscious negative patterns.
Your healing presence is an essential ingredient in strengthening a client's self-compassion. Learn how to make the most of it from Dick Schwartz, Ph.D.
The Healing Self—a 3-Hour Intensive Audio Workshop. Learn to use the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model to shift your role from the primary attachment figure to a persona who opens the way for the client's Self to emerge. Explore methods for honestly and transparently acknowledging when you get emotionally triggered.
Just Added—an Inspiring Bonus Video by Tara Brach, Ph.D.
A $197.99 Value—Yours Free When You Sign Up Now.
Deliberate Practice and Inner Light. Discover the paradoxical craft of meditation in this inspiring and deeply comforting address. Learn how to use "skillful means" to quiet the mind to attain a seemingly effortless embodied state of radical and liberating natural presence.
Get the Complete Course Plus Audio and Video Bonuses for Only $199.99
Hurry, this limited-time offer closes soon!
- What to do when a client becomes so focused on solving an emotional problem that the problem gets worse?
- How to connect with clients who say they are "bad" or the cause of their own pain?
- How to maintain the boundary between your helping role and a client's responsibility for their own behavior and language?
- About the step-by-step process for translating the trash-talk of a client's inner critic to a kinder, gentler narrative?
- How to respond to a client who thinks self-compassion is self-indulgent, narcissistic, or a sign of weakness?
- The best first step with a client who's stuck in a cycle of depression, shame, anxiety, or self-loathing?
- If there are simple strategies that can protect you from becoming emotionally drained by your work?
Get answers to all your questions from the leaders in the self-compassion movement in this all-new video course.
Here's What Your Colleagues Have to Say
Thanks for a session with immediately applicable concepts.
- Ruth Ann H. - Hampton Bays, NY
Absolutely delightful presentation, it provided simple, fresh ideas that I feel I can actually incorporate into my practice. I want to learn more. Thank you so much.
- Merrilee G. – San Carlos, CA
Rich Simon does an excellent job. He often anticipates the questions I have about what the guest is saying.
- Jennifer E. – Oakville, ON
I am looking forward to moving from conceptualization to clinical intervention.
- Beth C. – New Orleans, LA
Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
The Transforming Power of Self-Compassion:
A New Paradigm for Deeper Healing and Lasting Change.