Discover Today’s Most Effective Approaches and Latest Advances
to Offer Deep Healing in these Challenging Times
Featuring Bessel van der Kolk, John and Julie Gottman, Dan Siegel, Ken Hardy,
Sue Johnson, Deran Young, Gabor Maté, Janina Fisher, Dick Schwartz, Deb Dana, and many more!
After months of lockdowns, intense anxiety, and deep emotional pain, our clients are left with wounds that could last for years to come.
In order to be effective in offering help and healing, you need a learning and engagement opportunity that offers practical tools and new insights that are relevant for today’s challenges.
That’s why we brought together some of the field’s leading innovators to share their creative and inspiring approaches to treating trauma, anxiety, depression, and other challenging clinical issues, during the 2021 Virtual Psychotherapy Networker Symposium.
Now, for the first time ever, you can get complete, lifetime access to the to the entire conference workshop recordings … so you can be fully prepared to meet the challenges that your clients are presenting now.
Here’s a sample of the incredible sessions that are included with your all-access registration:
Sign up now for the 2021 Psychotherapy Networker Complete Symposium Recording Package!
- Bessel van der Kolk & Dan Siegel on Psychotherapy and Neurobiology
- Sue Johnson on Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals
- Gabor Maté on The Biology of Loss
- David Kessler on Finding Meaning in Loss
- Ken Hardy on Tips & Tactics for Talking about Race
- Dick Schwartz on IFS in Action
- Britt Rathbone on Accelerating Therapy with DBT Interventions
- Sue Johnson and Suzanne Iasenza on Couples Therapy Meets Sex Therapy
- And much more!