Making an accurate diagnosis is never as simple as we were taught in grad school… matching a “textbook case” to a simple DSM symptom checklist.
Instead, clients come in with an assortment of symptoms across diagnostic categories, complicated health concerns, and various life stressors…
Not only do you need to make an accurate diagnosis, you also need to know exactly what to include in your documentation... providing enough detail to capture concerns while still keeping up with the case notes for all of your other clients.
Learn proven, step-by-step formulas that will streamline doing case notes, help you avoid common diagnostic errors, and improve your client outcomes… without having to take your laptop home on nights and weekends.
In this career-advancing course, you’re going to quickly apply the knowledge to…
- Make sure you get full payment from insurance companies
- Overcome critical red flags to documentation to save you valuable time
- Decrease paperwork time, while still documenting the excellent work you do with your clients
- Protect yourself against audits and lost revenue
Plus, when you register now, you’re getting free BONUS trainings that go in-depth into complex diagnoses and DSM-5-TR updates, including how to:
- Increase your confidence in diagnosing complex cases
- Avoid cultural faux-pas
- Enhance client safety by knowing new considerations about suicide for each disorder
Get past your negative feelings about documentation for good, in one simple course that will streamline your practice while giving you crucial updates!