It happens to all of us...you're working with a client, and you get stuck.
Your client's problems seem so deep and complex that you're not sure what to do next. Then they get frustrated, shut down, and you're both ready to give up.
What if I told you that you never have to feel that panic of getting stuck again?
Now, you can be confident in any client session, thanks to the simple but powerful Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) approach.
SFBT is different because it relentlessly pursues solutions, instead of getting lost in diagnosis, symptom relief, and things that don't matter for healing. It asks the questions that lead to quick, forward-moving results. And it works with any client – because it focuses on the future, not the problem that happened in the past.
In this exclusive online course, you'll learn the SFBT skills you need to be effective.
You'll see SFBT in action through three real-client sessions – so you'll be fully prepared to use this approach in your next session. (And trust me, you'll be amazed how quickly this approach leads to change!)
Plus, once you complete this course, you'll qualify to immediately become a Certified Level 1 SFBT therapist.
I'm so excited to have you join me today as we journey, step-by-step, through mastering this incredible approach.
You can offer help and hope to any client – and you get to be the compassionate, caring therapist you were made to be.
– Elliot Connie, world-renowned SFBT author and trainer
Elliott Connie, MA, LPC, is a Texas-based psychotherapist in private practice and the founder/director of The Solution-Focused University, an online learning community that trains and provides resources for professionals who want to master the Solution Focused approach in their work.
Over the course of his 15-year clinical career, Elliott has successfully worked with thousands of individuals, couples, and families using a solution-focused model to help them achieve their desired outcomes. He is an experienced speaker who has gained international recognition for training hundreds of practitioners throughout the world. Elliott is also the highly acclaimed author/coauthor of several popular SFBT books.Click here for information about Elliott Connie
Through comprehensive training sessions and rarely seen client session demonstration videos, you'll have the unique opportunity to sit alongside Elliott Connie and see exactly how he leverages the power of SFBT to quickly connect with clients and guide them toward incredible, lasting healing and positive outcomes.
Through seven step-by-step modules, you'll:
- Learn how to apply SFBT with all clients, regardless of their presenting problem
- Practice SFBT skills through engaging exercises
- Discover exactly what questions to ask, even with challenging clients who shut down
- Experience how client conversations unfold in real-time with both individual and couple clients
- Witness the transformative outcomes that the clients doubted were even possible
Plus, you get lifetime access to the course and all materials. Entirely self-paced and available in your office or on-the-go, this course is yours to keep forever in your professional library.
- Clinical expertise: Gain mastery of the SFBT process and show your clients that you can provide the hope and results they’ve been seeking.
- Documentation of knowledge: Certification is both a professional and personal accomplishment. It’s an unbiased barometer of your training and dedication to your practice.
- Professional recognition: Set yourself apart from the thousands of clinicians relying on ineffective methods of problem-solving instead of producing results.
Earn up to 2.5 CE hours!
"My first solution focused therapy session with a client was amazing! The room felt so much lighter, exciting, positive, and hopeful."
— Jo, Psy.D.
"I cannot believe how much I have learned and how much progress I have seen my clients make as my skills improved. Thank you!"
— Paula, LPC
"I can’t tell you how pleased I’ve been with the solution focused approach to couples. It has really made all the difference and it’s THE approach I use with every couple!"
— Carol, LPC
"Elliot Connie’s teaching combines engaging narratives that pull you in, thoughtful organization that makes it easy to access, and practical information that you can take straight into practice. It's also wonderfully concise, just like solution-focused therapy at its best."
We're that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.