Clients with trauma-related dissociation can crush your confidence
. You replay sessions in your mind...
What could I have said differently? What did I miss? How could I have connected more?
. You can't get these clients to open up. And, when you do, it's like you're walking on eggshells
... trying not to trigger angry defenses, trauma responses, or frighten your client back into the safety of dissociation.
But it's your mission
to help your traumatized clients learn to cope with their pain, not disconnect.
The good news for you is experts Janina Fisher, Ruth Lanius & Kathy Steele
have dedicated their careers to healing dissociation & trauma
. You're going to learn straight-forward paths to resolving hard to recognize
dissociative symptoms AND become a more advanced practitioner
. Breakthrough your clients'
trauma and dissociation with:
- Specific methods for assessment with dissociated clients
- Treatment techniques from CBT, EMDR, Polyvagal theory, IFS, and somatic approaches
- The art of attuning with clients while maintaining therapeutic boundaries
- Step-by-step processes that create and sustain an atmosphere of trust and safety
- Detailed guidance on therapeutic interventions to calm and ground dissociative clients
- Skills to help prevent and manage suicidal crises and more!
Get the highest caliber of training
, put an end to second-guessing & walk away as a distinguished clinician with the confidence to treat all your clients!
REGISTER NOW and get two free bonuses! Frank Anderson's new book Transcending Trauma: Healing Complex PTSD with Internal Family Systems Therapy, PLUS, a training from Ruth Lanius exploring neuroscience and childhood attachment trauma.