YES! Trauma and anxiety disorders are more prevalent than ever before, leading to more clients coming in with dissociated presentations. It's your responsibility to help these clients! Dissociation is often underdiagnosed and poorly treated, leading clients to return to treatment again and again with unresolved problems. Dissociated symptoms vary greatly and can be hard to recognize. For example, dissociated clients can be so detached they seem to watch life through a window, have near obsessive pursuits in career, athletics or struggle with addiction. It's time to get the training you need now to help these clients and stop the revolving door of untreated trauma.
What could I have said differently? What did I miss? How could I have connected more?
It's defeating. You can't get these clients to open up. And, when you do, it's like you're walking on eggshells... trying not to trigger angry defenses or frighten your client back into the safety of dissociation.
But it's your mission to help your clients learn to cope with their pain, not disconnect.
The good news for you is experts Janina Fisher, Ruth Lanius & Kathy Steele have dedicated their careers to healing dissociation & trauma. You're going to learn straight-forward paths to resolving hard to recognize dissociative symptoms AND become a more advanced practitioner. Breakthrough your clients' dissociation with:
- Specific methods for assessment with dissociated clients
- Treatment techniques from CBT, EMDR, Polyvagal theory, IFS, and somatic approaches
- The art of attuning with clients while maintaining therapeutic boundaries
- Step-by-step processes that create and sustain an atmosphere of trust and safety
- Detailed guidance on therapeutic interventions to calm and ground dissociative clients
- Skills to help prevent and manage suicidal crises and more!
Get the highest caliber of training, put an end to second-guessing & walk away as a distinguished clinician with the confidence to treat all your clients!
REGISTER NOW and get two free bonuses!
Frank Anderson's new book Transcending Trauma: Healing Complex PTSD with Internal Family Systems Therapy to help you master one of the most effective approaches to dissociation — IFS. PLUS, a training module from Ruth Lanius exploring neuroscience and childhood attachment trauma.
- Janina Fisher, one of the world's most preeminent experts on dissociation and trauma, is also the past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma & Dissociation and a bestselling author. She speaks internationally on the topic of healing dissociation & trauma.
- Ruth Lanius is one of the most well-published authorities on the topic of dissociation and author of two celebrated books on dissociation & trauma treatment. Her 25 years of clinical experience will provide you with invaluable avenues for approaching clients.
- Kathy Steele, co-author of one of the most important books on dissociation (Treating Trauma-Related Dissociation: A Practical, Integrative Approach), is a sought-after consultant, supervisor & international lecturer on dissociation treatment.
Janina Fisher, Ph.D. | Click here for information about Janina Fisher
Learn to reframe dissociative symptoms through visualization and foster attunement. Janina will teach you how to guide your clients from a place of fear to a place of self-acceptance and compassion. You'll get the skills to:
- Move clients from survival mode to embodied whole
- Break clients free of lifelong internal conflicts — shame, self-loathing, complicated relationships & more
- Foster internal attachment to client's most deeply disowned parts of self
Overcoming Suicidality, Addictive and Unsafe Behavior
Janina Fisher, Ph.D. | Click here for information about Janina Fisher
Learn from real client footage with Janina how to understand suicidal ideation as a form of communication from your clients' dissociated parts. Help your clients reduce chronic suicidality and self-destructive impulsivity. Guide your clients to stability and channel their pain into a will to live.
Greg Nooney, MSW, LISW | Click here for information about Greg Nooney
Bringing 35 years of clinical experience and specialized training in treating severely dissociated clients, Greg Nooney brings a highly practical approach to treating dissociative symptoms of trauma and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). In his engaging modules, you'll walk away with honed skills to:
- Recognize and heal attachment wounds that cause dissociation
- Implement various assessment tools in session
- Maximize attunement with dissociated clients
- Manage your own reactions in session
- Apply somatic & mindfulness techniques to create stability
- Nuances to working with clients diagnosed with DID
Debra Alvis, Ph.D. | Click here for information about Debra Alvis
An integrative practitioner with more than 25 years of experience, Deb Alvis bridges mindfulness, somatic, neuroscience & psychodynamic approaches to treat trauma and dissociation.
- Regulate and soothe the traumatized nervous system
- Rewire the nervous system to respond differently to dissociative triggers
- Build recovery & resiliency through Smart Vagal Activity
- Integrate mindfulness-based exercises to foster client embodiment
- Apply culturally sensitive polyvagal theory to racial trauma
Kathy Steele, MN, CS | Click here for information about Kathy Steele
Overcome the challenges posed by dissociated states in your clients by learning from Kathy how to:
- Disempower the dance between attachment and defenses
- Enhance client stability through the therapeutic relationship as a stabilizing factor
- Break clients free of trauma-related phobias & other factors that maintain dissociation
of attachment related dissociation!
by Frank Anderson, MD | Click here for information about Frank Anderson
Get ground-breaking clinical expertise from one of the leaders in Internal Family Systems therapy. Frank breaks down the complex aspects of dissociation and trauma, giving you the simplest path to implementing one of the most effective treatments of all time — especially for clients with dissociative identity disorder or trauma-related dissociative presentations. Don't miss the opportunity to gain life-changing expertise on IFS, the approach clients and therapists alike are demanding!
Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD | Click here for information about Ruth Lanius
Ruth examines neuroscience, brain-mind-body correlations, and the underlying five dimensions of consciousness (time, thought, body, emotion, and intersubjectivity) to explore a new perspective on healing trauma related to attachment and childhood. Engage with unique clinical case examples that draw on integrative body, brain & mind techniques and walk away with a deepened understanding of what it means to "restore the Self."
Frequently Asked Questions
With over 17 hours of online video training, role-plays, insightful commentary, interventions and examples, you will have compelling new clinical strategies that you can immediately start applying in your practice! We encourage you to take the time to fully absorb everything. Watch the videos. Read the materials. Get your CE hours!
But if you review all of the course materials and are still not satisfied, call us at 800-844-8260. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Yes! Once you register for this self-paced course, the materials — including slides, handouts, worksheets and more — are yours to keep, access, and review forever.
— Courtney J., LPC
"Loved the experimental practices."
— Kim S., Social Worker
"This training was extremely helpful. I went in knowing very little of DID and left with confidence the next time a DID client walks into my office."
— Breora P., Counselor
"This was extremely informative and insightful for my future practice."
— Julie P., Nursing Home Administrator
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.