$399.97 VALUE, FREE!
Deb Dana answers clinical questions and gives expert insight on implementing Polyvagal Theory.
Get answers from Sherrie All on everything you need to know to integrate Polyvagal Theory into modalities you're already using.
Trauma, Attachment, Self-Regulation & Emotions
- Strategies to explain disruption and repair of symbiotic regulation
- Refine your facial expression, eye contact, voice modulation & listening for client connection
- Apply the Safe & Sound protocol
- Get applications for all ages
- Learn tools to work with clients diagnosed with Autism
- Facilitate healing of parts damaged from lack of safety & unreliable others
- What aspects of disconnection lead to exiled parts?
- Choose IFS-based interventions in the moment
- How does IFS help re-tune the nervous system?
- The interaction of parts & the nervous system
PLUS, an exclusive Lizard Brain infographic that breaks down brain and nervous system functioning for easy understanding & sharing.
Use these references to guide your therapy and your clients' understanding of the complexities of Polyvagal Theory in simple terms.