Our clients battle tortuous seen and unseen wounds that cripple their lives...
Whether it's nightmares, anxiety, PTSD, emotions trapped in the body, a profound sense of disconnection...
Or, all of these together and more
You need to meet their diverse trauma narratives with an integrative approach
that acknowledges their unique experiences with tailored interventions.
That's why we've curated a multi-modality Complex Trauma Certification Training
with the masters in integrative trauma treatment
including Janina Fisher
, Frank Anderson
, Deb Dana
, Deany Laliotis
, and many more.
Learn the most powerful trauma-focused interventions from EMDR
, and Somatic approaches
, so you can tailor unique experiences of each client — like cultural background, attachment style, trauma history, developmental stage, and more. Drawing from a rich tapestry of evidence-based techniques
, you'll gain the skills to create a personalized roadmap to treatment
that's as distinctive as each client.
- Access hidden vulnerabilities like shame, neglect, unlovability, and more with IFS techniques
- Zero in on trauma memories with EMDR strategies for developmental trauma and beyond
- Easy-to-use four-core trauma mastery skills you can't miss
- Accelerate healing with neurobiological strategies
- Connect with clients who haven't responded to talk therapy with Somatic, Sensorimotor, and Polyvagal interventions that target the mind-body intersection
- Uncover and uproot implicit and unconscious memories and assumptions with compassion
Plus, you'll hear an exclusive dialogue between Gabor Maté
and renowned child psychiatrist, Bruce Perry
, on working with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Self-Harm, ODD,
and other prevalent mental health diagnoses through the lens of developmental trauma
AND, we're covering the cost of certification.
Register now to be a part of the next generation of trauma experts and step into a new stage in your career as a Certified Clinical Trauma Treatment Professional Level II
. Register now!