Register for FREE Today!
Can't attend live?
Register anyway for 14-day free access to the training!
Plus, you can upgrade and earn up to 3.25 CE hours!
Register for more information.
Part 1: Making Sense of the Self
- What is the “Self” and why is it so difficult to figure out who we are?
- How do we become who we are?
- The three key ingredients of the Self
- What happens to the Self during mental health struggles?
Part 2: Self-Loss - A Hidden Source of Suffering
- What is “Self-Loss” and how does it show up?
- The three major causes to Self-Loss
- How society creates (and perpetuates) self-loss
- Self-loss in trauma, anxiety, and depression
- Consequences to self-loss: safety, trust, meaning and more
Part 3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Treating Self-Loss in Clients
- How to spot Self-Loss in your clients
- Treating co-occurring Self-Loss and mental health conditions
- Three interventions to help your clients achieve (and maintain) a connected and authentic life
- Possible pitfalls when clients become their authentic self
There will be one 15-minute break.
On-Demand replay of the event will be available 24 hours after the event ends.
Dr. Sara Kuburic is an existential psychotherapist, consultant, writer, and columnist for USA Today. She was born in Yugoslavia and raised in Canada. She is passionate about helping people seek change and live authentic, free, and meaningful lives. Her interest in psychology stems from her personal experience living through wars, navigating complex relationships, and continually learning what it means to be human.