IFS Parenting Lunch and Learns presented by Leslie Petruk, MA, LPC-S, NCC, BCC This is a 4-week LIVE online course.
Join Leslie Petruk live every Thursday from May 14th - June 4th.
These live 1 hour and 30 minute webinar's will be held:
- May 14th @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/10 am MT/9 am PT
- May 21st @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/10 am MT/9 am PT
- May 28th @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/10 am MT/9 am PT
- June 4th @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/10 am MT/9 am PT
Can't make the live calls? Don't worry the call recordings will be uploaded into the course portal within 24-48 hours after the live call has ended.
When you register you will learn:
- Intentional vs reactive parenting: Becoming a Self-Lead Parent
- BeFRIENDING your parts so you can welcome and beFRIEND your child’s
- The 5 P’s of Parenting: Presence, Patience, Persistence, Perspective and Playfulness
- It’s all in the Connection: Gaining your child’s Cooperation, Increase their Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Lifetime access to all webinar recordings.
- Ability to get your questions answers from Leslie after each live webinar.
- & more!